At a Glance
This course leads you through a systematic theology of God’s self-revelation, character and works, as well as who Christ is in his deity and humanity. Set aside 10 hours per week to read, reflect and pray your way through this seminary-level course.
Each lesson includes
- Major themes in the doctrines of God, humanity and Christology
- Videos and audio from experts in the field
- A set text to aide and guide your learning
- Interactive reflection and exercises to help you apply what you learn
This course is ideal for
- Aspiring and existing church leaders or church planters who want to have a robust theology
- Pastors with busy schedules who want to grow in knowledge and love of God
- Church planters who want their work to be shaped by who God is and what he has done
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups who want to have an understanding of how God has revealed himself to us
- Existing church ministers who want to 'top-up' their theology with a course that has a strong missional, evangelical and reformational emphasis
Work through an introduction to the known, holy and creator God who made us and reveals himself to us in Christ and the Scriptures.
Brought to you by Crosslands, the God, Humanity and Christ course is divided into 8 lessons:
- Lesson 1 – God is Known
- Lesson 2 – God is Holy
- Lesson 3 – God is Triune
- Lesson 4 – God is Creator
- Lesson 5 – God and Humanity
- Lesson 6 – God in Christ
- Lesson 7-8 – Assignment
Dr. Tim Chester
Tim Chester is a pastor of Grace Church in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, a faculty member of Crosslands. He is the author of over 30 books and commentaries including You Can Change and A Meal with Jesus, as well as being co-author of Total Church.
Dr. Dan Strange
Dan Strange is Acting Principal at Oak Hill Theological College, lecturing in Culture, Religion and Public Theology and part of the Crosslands faculty. With a PhD from Bristol University, he leads a North London church and is married to Elly with seven children. His most recent monograph is For Their Rock is Not as Our Rock: An Evangelical Theology of Religions.
Revd. Dr. Tim Ward
Tim Ward teaches at Oak Hill Theological College and is a Crosslands faculty member, having previously taught at the Proclamation Trust Cornhill Training Course. Before that he was the pastor of a church in Leicestershire. He has written a book on the doctrine of Scripture.