At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
All that Christ has achieved for his people is ours through our union with him. Heart change and mission flow out of who Jesus is, and how we are bound to him by faith. This course will teach you to understand and enjoy your relationship with Jesus in everyday life on mission.
- Unit 1. What Is Union With Christ
- Unit 2. Location And Representation
- Unit 3. The Work Of The Spirit
- Unit 4. Sanctification
- Unit 5. The Benefits Of Our Union
- Unit 6. Union With Christ And One Another
- Unit 7. How Union With Christ Impacts Everyday Life
- Unit 8. Motivation And Mission
- Unit 9. Keeping Going In Mission
Dr. Tim Chester
Tim Chester is a pastor of Grace Church in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, a faculty member of Crosslands. He is the author of over 30 books and commentaries including You Can Change and A Meal with Jesus, as well as being co-author of Total Church.
Steve Timmis lives in Sheffield, England, where he is a pastor in The Crowded House. He is also the Executive Director of Acts 29. He has co-authored a number of books with Tim Chester, including Total Church, as well as authoring a couple all on his own – Gospel Centred Leadership and I Wish Jesus Hadn’t Said That!