Your students follow our pre-defined tracks which group 8 related modules together into a themed study package. Typically, a single Track can be completed in a year with two to four hours study per week:
- Introductory Christian Ministry - for interns, ministry trainees, lay leaders and retirees
- Pastoral Care - for anyone involved in pastoral care in the local church including pastoral staff, women’s workers, pastoral teams and small group leaders
- Missional Church and Church Planting - for anyone involved in a church plant or missional community.
- Christian Doctrine – for anyone interested in understanding their faith more deeply.
- Missional Living - for anyone wanting to shape their life around mission.
- Church Eldership - for new and prospective elders, PCC members or leadership teams to do together