At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
The goal of the Christian life is to be conformed to the likeness of Christ (Romans 8:29). In this course you will learn how to apply the gospel to your everyday life. It teaches Christians to connect the truth about God with our 'Monday-morning struggles'. You will find out how change takes place as God’s truth is applied to the heart, and also how to effectively minster the gospel to those around you.
- Unit 1. The dynamics of gospel change
- Unit 2. Gospel change and repentance
- Unit 3. Gospel change and faith
- Unit 4. Head and heart in Christian experience
- Unit 5. The means of grace - the bible, prayer and community
- Unit 6. Holiness - its nature
- Unit 7. Holiness - relationships
- Unit 8. Holiness - conversations
- Unit 9. Holiness - thankfulness